Monday 29 May 2017

RAMADHAN#2

Bismillah.

3 babies in three weeks ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
Ahlein PERMAI's babies.

Congratulations kak pijah, kak yati and kak ain.

Wow. Amazing right? We got cute members in three weeks.

So, as the head of Hal Ehwal Mahasiswi PERMAI, it is my responsibility to take care of this things. 

"Ziarah" .. " Tanya khabar ibu baby" ...

So, it's something new to me because before this i dont know how-to-ziarah-new-born-baby . Haha. Have a chit chat with their mom.

What we can say about this : " Hal mak mak". Hahaha

So, what'll i do before ziarah ?

I will...
1. List out the questions, so that i'll have the idea to talk about.
2. Know their ( moms) favourite things to talk about ( so that. We'l not feel akward.and the conversations gonna be more interesting).
3. Know their (mom) panggilan . (We'll feel close.hehe)

So for this 2 Ramadhan. I did two visits. 

1. Baby layth (Kak Ain)
2. Baby Ziyad ( Kak Yati)

In two hours and two different places. Good job to myself๐Ÿ˜ท.
And thanks my teams ( HEWI & PERMAI).



Then, i went home to settle down many things. Editing the documents. List out the things that need to be done.

And i was rushing to Hijazi again, for ifthor with  my ex-teammates(PERMAI 16/17).

Haha. Guess what? Suddenly, i cried in front of them. Because, i do miss this moments. The moments when i was Timbalan Pengerusi Majlis Mahasiswa Yarmouk. 

Yeah. I have to admit that. I am not enjoying myself as Ketua Hewi. Almost everyday i cried. Sometimes, i felt very stress as i cant tell my teammates that "I am tired" or "i am not okay" because i am their leader. I cannot let them see me crying and look weak. 

Ego ! Haha.

But i learnt something.
"Kuatnya kita apabila kuatnya kita bergantung pada Allah bukan pada manusia".

Yeah. So, with the power of Al-Quran and Doa. 
I stay strong till now. Do pray for me :)

Okay back to the story.

When Kak Na-J started noticing me crying. I started to laugh . Hahaha.
But i remain silent...

Actually i owed them many things.

They taught me so much about life.
1. Sabar
2. Berjiwa besar.
3. Jangan takut untuk mencuba.
4. Jangan malu untuk bertanya.
5. Jangan lupa untuk bergantung pada Allah.
6. Utamakan apa yang penting.



ALL THE BEST EX-TEAMMATES.

:')

No comments:

Post a Comment