Saturday 27 May 2017

RAMADHAN#1

Bismillah.
Marhaban Ya Ramadhan. Ahlan Ya Ramadhan.

Alhamdulillah. After a year. Ramadhan is coming again. A month that full of blessing and rahmat.

May Allah bless all of us.

So, for this year. I decided to stay in Jordan during Ramadhan and Syawal. 
Quite different and sad.

Because most of my friends went back to Malaysia. Spending time with family. 
And yeah i'm here. 

But, it's okay. I'll enjoy my time here.

So, for this Ramadhan. I already wrote up all the list-to-do during Ramadhan.
Reciting Al-Quran ✅
Watch Islamic Videos✅
Read Islamic Books✅
Ifthor with my friends ✅
Helping others✅
Umrah ✅

May Allah ease :)



Today is first day of Ramadhan.

I woke up early and i called my mom twice today. Just to have a conversation. Yeah. I miss my mom.

Then , I went to the library because i have to settle something. Last week, i got email from university that i've to pay 16JD because of the lateness in returning the books. 

But, the problem is i'm not doing that. I'm crying hardly in front of my Jordanian friends because it is too much as i cant borrow another books because of that.

My friend said that he'll help me to settle down this problem. And alhamdulillah. He said that i dont have to pay 16JD. 

He asked me to go to the library again just to have a confirmation. And today i went there. Alhamdulillah i can borrow anothef books and i dont have to pay 16JD.

May Allah bless him. 

After that, i went to the Gift Shop to buy present for my Naqibah Usrah and my housemate.
I got discount 5 JD because the owner of the shop said that I am very good and hardworking.

I was so touched. 

May Allah bless him.

In the evening, i went shopping with my friend, Syakirah. Actually  i was my first time walking around in Zam Zam (like a market) during Ramadhan. It was too great because it looked like bazar in Malaysia.



There was a lot of "kuih" along the road. 

I bought a traditional food from Syiria. Ergh. I forgot the name of it. But, it is very delicious.

The last destination, i went to a house to meet Syakirah's friend. There was a ceremony for 6th year students (who are already graduated successfully).
I could see their happiness after struggling 6 years in Medical School.

I was so proud of them.

I hope i can be like them. Study hard. Never wasting their time. 

And i hope i can be a doctor too.

Doctor of language. InsyaAllah :)

I went home with a bright smile.

Many things happened and i hope i'll always happy and make others feel happy.

Ramadhan kareem guys.

Moral of the story :

1. Be kind
2. Be hardworking
3. Be positive 
4. Be a good girl 

Jordan 
1 Ramadhan 1438 H






No comments:

Post a Comment